In the recent past our Customer Care cell has been receiving information about passwords being shared with friends/relatives/employees leading to misuse and misappropriation.As an organization ItzCash gives top priority to the interests and well being of its channel partners including the safety and security of their business and funds.
We recommend the following actions on your part to ensure safer and faster transactions at your end:
Please note that the company will not be responsible for any kind of loss incurred by the channel partner on account of non-observance of system security standards if any on your part.
- Change your SAM, EAS, ICW Master Account and Pay on Web passwords frequently.
- Do not exercise the save password option.
- Do not use simple passwords; use special characters wherever system permits.
- Do not share your passwords with anybody including close friends and relatives.
- If you have shared the passwords with your employee, please change the password immediately as soon as such employee leave services.
- Immediately report misuse of SAM, EAS, ICW Master Account and Pay On Web to Company to take possible corrective action to reduce further financial loss to and investigate the matter further.